It's ready, saw it this morning for the first time. Alex was so kind to take a picture of me with it. I am wearing Ada Katz's hat, my boyfriends sweater and my mom's string of pearls. Thank you Alex, you made me very happy.
it is so nice to be one of the ladies that inspire him, there would be a 1000 to choose from. I guess we get along so well because we agree on so many things and he has a huge heart and we always have a giggle when we hang out. he is a king.
3 comments:
just love it-so many meaningful things to look back to , you must be his muse. great.
it is so nice to be one of the ladies that inspire him, there would be a 1000 to choose from. I guess we get along so well because we agree on so many things and he has a huge heart and we always have a giggle when we hang out.
he is a king.
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment