Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fashionquotes 2009

“Fashion is ze most important und lifesaving of all ze sciences.” Brüno
“I’ve had to declare jihad on Haagen-Dazs.” Brüno, on his muffin bottom .
“I never worry about fat people worrying about skinny people.” Eileen Ford from Ford Models
“I think one of the reasons that fashion editors and fashion people have reputations for being so mean is because their feet are killing them all the time. They’re just irritable because of that, even though they all swear up and down, ‘Manolos are really comfortable!’” T editor Alix Browne
“I never go out in something that I am uncomfortable in, well, except shoes, and they’re torture.” Diane Von Furstenberg
“Thing is, people look much better naked. They’re all the same colour and they can’t screw up. You see someone at the gym and they look great. Then they put on their clothes.” Tom Ford
“I think I’m going to have a dinner party where no one speaks. I’ll give all my guests pens and pads instead of the usual dinner conversation.” Karl Lagerfeld
N is for Naomi Campbell: “She’s amazing — 20 years in ze business und all the pressure und fame hasn’t changed her a bit. She’s remained a total b****.” Brüno
“The problem with the French is that they don’t have a word for entrepreneur.” George Bush

from: www.fifi.com.au

No comments: