Monday, January 4, 2010

A Dominican Garden


I really like this picture that my boyfriend took. It captures my dream of living in a tiny cosy house in a garden. I have this dream that one day I will be a world-class gardener, a passion I inherited from my parents. To grow all my own food, flowers and herbs.
This is one of my goals in life, to have my little house in my garden in the sun ... so I don't have to deal with winter and can do my gardening year-round.

Vegetable Garden
Sunflower Soldiers

The Birdcage
Hibiscus and Tattoos
Palm Drive

Neon Butterfly





The Orchid Nursery

The Reading Pavillion
Spiderweb


The Boyfriend

2 comments:

little augury said...

How luscious & gorgeous-I'll be in the reading pavilion if you need me.Happy New Year. GT

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.