Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mango Spring Summer 2010

Back in November 2009 my boyfriend took me along to a business trip to Madrid, Spain.
We were invited to the Mango SS 2010 Show, we were seated front- row and had the greatest view of the runway. There must have been about 50 looks, every look had at least one item that I would love to own and wear as soon as the weather gets better. Delicious pastel colors, light denim pieces, madras skirts, tie-dye coats, army jackets, leggings, sequin camouflage dresses, lace-up platform heels, crocheted dresses, crisp white cotton shirts, embroidered white tanks... so fresh and pretty.
And this being Mango, it will be totally affordable. I am already saving up so I can refill my wardrobe and hit the NYC streets looking feminine and confident.
Pictures taken by me.




































No comments: