These are the contents of Angele Blankenstein's Handbag. She is a fellow model at Ford with me in New York and a dear friend and always there, in good times and bad times. I am a huge admirer of her poise, tolerance and beauty.
Breakdown of contents clockwise:
1) Prada sunglasses bought in Amsterdam.
3) 2010 daily planner
4) Gift to self; Prada Trunk Bag
5) Book for on the train: Love in the time of Cholera
6) Ipod touch( b'day gift from Sheri)
7) YSL wallet
8) MAC lipstick Lustre in Crimzone
9)YSL Touche Eclat #3
10) Sally Hansen Cuticle treatment
11) Dutch passport! Always ready to go!
12) 5$ Canal st. Shades
13) Sonia Kashuk pressed powder from Target in translucent
14) House keys
15) Chapstick supporting Breast Cancer spf 15
17) YSL plumping lipgloss spf 10
18) Stila Convertible in Peony
19) Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
20) Xylifresh gum from Holland
21) My cheesy Ed Hardy Lighter from 99 cent store!
22) I wish I didn't but Camels from Amsterdam's duty free....
This is her, out and about and a Marie Claire Cover.