This is part of my new feature. This is janie's bag and it's contents. She is a fellow blogger from intelegance.blogspot.com. She was so sweet to be the first one to agree to my little survey.... Dear Janie, thank you so much!
Here we go...
1. current bag, fringe black leather, from All Saints
2. Karen Walker sunglasses
3. fake glasses from Urban Outfitters (to make me look smart with clients)
4. oyster card/business card holder
5. silver sparkle from Kate's Paperie (you never know when you might need to glitter something)
6. emergency earrings, from Urban Outfitters
7. ipod, currently playing obsessively "I and Love and You" by the Avett Brothers
8. Keep Calm and Carry On book, from the V&A in London, for subway inspirational reading
9. journal for assorted design mania
10. wallet, from All Saints
11. little tiny paper pad from Cafe Gitane in Nolita
12. Chanel makeup, always Chanel makeup
13. Trident & Ricola, classic peppermint (natch!)
14. Tarte cheek stain, for pale emergencies
15. house keys
16. measuring tape! never leave home without it!
Picture: janie from intelegance.blogspot.com