Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I love Pompey!

Inspired by Little Augury's blog postings today, I have to say that my one of my favorite postings of 2010 was Reggie Darling's (click here for more on Pompey)on his pug Pompey. I love dogs, so please forgive me if I sound like a lunatic. Pompey is an adventurous and cheeky fellow, ever enterprising with a big personality. Every time I read about Pompey, I swoon. Maybe one day I get to meet him?
I posted some pictures from Reggie Darling on Pompey being a little escape artist and it is so sweet.











9 comments:

Reggie Darling said...

Hello Ulla:
How charming to find dear Pompey on your delightful blog! He is absolutely thrilled to be here, and sends you his snuffles and snuggles, and looks forward to licking your face when he sees you, which he hopes is soon. Now, if I could only talk him down off of the moon, which is where this post sent the little darling. Thank you -- Reggie

Patricia Gaye Tapp said...

This is truly a funny post of Pompey's. He should likely start a blog-His own view of Darlington would be something to read! Pompey is one lucky pup. As you are both Models- it follows that you would be enamored with him as I know he will be with you. pgt

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Ulla,
I couldn't agree more..blog crush on both!!!

DocP said...

I look forward to the Pompey posts as well. I often feel like I want to take him home with me, but I'm quite sure Reggie would seriously object!

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Ulla, I found your blog through Reggie. Isn't Pompey adorable. I think he should definitely have his own blog. I'm delighted to have found you xx

Ulla said...

Thank you all for commenting.
Pompey made me consider adopting a dog, but everyone I know keeps talking me out of it.
one of these days, one of these days....

Patricia Gaye Tapp said...

Ulla Darling- You must talk with your other friends! come down south and I will find you a little mongrel-not that pompey is one.

Tabitha said...

What a star Pompey is, thank you for such a delightful post

quintessence said...

Love little Pompey - just too adorable. Also found you through Reggie and look forward to reading more in the new year!