Monday, December 6, 2010

Oscar de la Renta Pre-fall 2011

This was a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011 Show. A riot of colors, perfect embroideries, exotic patterns and the best fabrics man can buy... Even better close-up, the quality is Haute-Couture. One piece after another was breath-taking, I am so happy I was invited to see everything from a short distance. I am feeling inspired to let more color into my life and not only to wear my old black, navy off-white and brown colors. Color me happy !
What a delicious treat on an otherwise gloomy Monday afternoon.



































































































all pictures by me

6 comments:

little augury said...

hello Gorgeous! two things you have to try on for me- the emerald green three quarter sleeve dress and either of the last two embroidery evening dresses with the short jackets-feathers or not-whichever you prefer. everything is gorgeous, one suggestion-You should be walking-Love the cutaway shot, very nice. pgt
Oh-the moderation comment is psycou -uhh ohh.

Ulla said...

LA!!! how are you? I agree on all of the above.... yes yes and yes.
I send you a card, did it arrive ?
Love and happiness,
Ulla

Habitually Chic said...

Hi Ulla, I wish I had known you were there too! I would have loved to have met you in person. I was blown away by the pre-fall outfits. That green color is to die for too! Happy Holidays!

Thea Beasley, formally known as Talitha Love.... said...

Thank you for such a visual treat this cold morning! Such beauty will warm me throughout the day!Thea

little augury said...

Ulla, the card came today. merci.

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

LOVE the green fringe-y dress with bright blue scarf!! It's ALL lovely!!