Sunday, February 8, 2009

Read my Lips

Looking through my picture files of my editorials,
I came across this Image of my Lips that was shot for the British Observer Magazine a while ago in a piece about how to do a red lip properly.

Suddenly I am bored with all my subtle pink and mauve and pretty nude Lipsticks.
I want something vibrant and strong these days.
The right hue of red lipstick is so hard to find, it all depends on your skintone und the skin undertones.....


I have been experimenting with different colors and the winners are:
Chanel Hydrabase No. 60 New York Red
Very bright and lively, great for a night out.


and Rouge Allure Lipcolour - No. 09 Lover
This is perfect!
It doesn't have red or blue in it and its gives you a shiny satin look to your lips, can be even worn in the daytime with a bit of Lip balm applied to soften it.

No comments: