Spooky = Beautiful.At least here :)
There is something about trees without leaves which I love!
home? a beautiful woodland park- no doubt heaven!in a month.
Beautiful. I don't find it spooky - just sleepy. You'll have to do these shots again in May!!
Thanks everybody for the comments. greetings from germany.
I enjoy your blog. I hate that the first time I leave a comment is a criticism. The first picture, the one with you walking towards the camera has the tilts.
Very beautiful- what park is it?
Lovely photos, interesting blog, thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Spooky = Beautiful.
At least here :)
There is something about trees without leaves which I love!
home? a beautiful woodland park- no doubt heaven!in a month.
Beautiful. I don't find it spooky - just sleepy. You'll have to do these shots again in May!!
Thanks everybody for the comments.
greetings from germany.
I enjoy your blog. I hate that the first time I leave a comment is a criticism. The first picture, the one with you walking towards the camera has the tilts.
Very beautiful- what park is it?
Lovely photos, interesting blog, thanks for sharing it with us.
Post a Comment