Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chic Compost


Buy it http://www.priscillawoolworth.com/Compost-Pail-p/cp249.htm

From the website:

"This simple and practical 1-gallon Compost Pail is made from stainless steel and comes with a sturdy, heavy bail handle for easy carrying.

I have this exact one in my kitchen and I love it. I keep it by my sink, where I do all my fruit and vegetable cleaning, peeling and chopping, and throw in cores, stems, and rotten bits as well.

This Compost Pail has a tight fitting lid which has 2 charcoal filters hidden inside it, and they do an excellent job at controlling odors and spoilage until your next trip to your outdoor composter. Made of sturdy stainless steel, it's easy to clean and adds a stylish design to your kitchen."

$ 42, measurement 11" x 7", stainless steel

1 comment:

Bruce Barone said...

That is awesome. And it is certainly much prettier than the plastic one we have in our kitchen. Our (a bigger one that we can move the kitchen stuff into) plan is to also put one in our backyard later in the Spring.