These are some of my favorite Oscar de la Renta dresses that I tried on a week ago. So stunning, I cannot wait to maybe wear them to an event. Update: just noticed.. 2nd picture, bottom right corner of the picture... A glimpse of the dress Cameron Diaz wore to the Oscar's yesterday. Me and my friend Lucia.
these are both pretty amazing. What are the details on the 1st-think it might be my fav. I loved the dress Cameron Diaz wore-did you try that one? I thought she really did a switch up- old glamour dress and hair-perfect always ahead of the trend. (see my post Oscar's Oscar!) pgt
to LA: I am going with the first one... hope it'll be there and not on a shoot or loaned out when I want it. ;) wish you'd been here when we here watching the Oscars yesterday. check out fluff chance on the emperors old clothes blog. hilarious. do you twitter? I started yesterday... ulla_v_z. xox
9 comments:
these are both pretty amazing. What are the details on the 1st-think it might be my fav. I loved the dress Cameron Diaz wore-did you try that one? I thought she really did a switch up- old glamour dress and hair-perfect always ahead of the trend. (see my post Oscar's Oscar!)
pgt
just enlarged that picture of you in the dress- it is even better, colour combination is so smart.
*Breathtaking* Wow, the top one is like a modernist canvas come to life.
Gorgeous!
Love the first dress!!!
Love dress you have added-that little jacket. The details on the dress CD wore are so beauitful. How could you possibly decide? pgt
to LA: I am going with the first one... hope it'll be there and not on a shoot or loaned out when I want it. ;) wish you'd been here when we here watching the Oscars yesterday. check out fluff chance on the emperors old clothes blog. hilarious. do you twitter? I started yesterday... ulla_v_z. xox
indeed I do- mostly to post blog entries- as little augury
I love the 1st one best,pgt
(love that Emperor)
Interesting finding an old friend.
xovs
Ulla,
You are elegance personified. Enchanting! Thank you for showing us these marvelous pictures.
Reggie
Post a Comment