Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Classic ...... Porselli Ballerina Flats



First Repetto, now Porselli. The shape, colors and fit are amazing, some of the best I have ever worn. I was told that Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot ( both studied Ballet ) wore them religiously. I am sold ! Dance companies really know feet and use ultra soft leather.
So far, I think that the Porselli ballerinas are the most stylish though.
These shoes can be purchased for $175 at A.P.C. stores (New York and Los Angeles) click here.
I love when dance companies produce street shoes.

2 comments:

donna baker said...

They almost look like you could go en pointe; I wish I still had a pair of my old pink toe shoes...

My Dog-Eared Pages said...

I love the brick color... sold out at APC - must find!! Thank you ; )