![]() |
| A backyard in Como, Italy |
| Bakery in Como, Italy |
| Castello Sforza in Soncino, Italy |
| Courtyard at Castello Sforza, Soncino, Italy |
| Spinach Garden |
![]() |
| A Church in Milano by Via Moscova |
![]() |
| A wonderful bakery at 7, via Moscova in Milan, Italy |
| At the Barber, 9, via Moscova in Milan, Italy |
![]() |
| Staircase at the 'Pinacoteca di Brera' in Milan. |
![]() |
| My best friend's house |
![]() |
| Love the 50's tiles and the Valentino Linen towels. |
| The Duomo in Milan |















z



7 comments:
Ulla, as always your photographs are beautifully evocative of present and past- love the mix subjects- a gorgeous visit. xo,Gaye
So Lovely!
Wonderful photos... I love the painted flower tiles!
How beautiful! Thank You sharing.
What a beautifully documented trip!! Your photographs are marvelous.
I'm so jealous! I love, love, love Italy.
You have such a great eye and your photos are wonderful. If I had never been to Italy these would make me want to go!
Post a Comment