Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mango Spring/Summer 2011 Collection



I am so excited about this Mango Collection for this Spring/Summer 2011.
I don't need to look further, all I want is right here... now all that's missing is a pair of sexy heels, my vintage Hermes Kelly, a fresh haircut and a good manicure / pedicure and done ! 
No more frumpy cut-off jeans and some washed-out t-shirt for me this summer. 
This year I will enjoy life more and live better.
And sometimes a little red dress will help you do that!
Time to dress like a lady, not a juvenile delinquent.



























2 comments:

quintessence said...

Wow - you're right - so many beautiful things!! Loving that apricot color in the first shots. Have to see whether it's sold stateside.

little augury said...

the red dress is pretty great looking-that one. pgt