Monday, January 31, 2011

I am on Garance Doré !















This morning I woke up to a lovely surprise... I am featured on one of my favorite blogs Garance Doré.
We met and she decided I was stylish enough to merit a mention.
I am so flattered!
She has the best eye, the yellow of the T-shirt is repeated in the writing on the window,
my old beat up Hermes Kelly mirrors the peeling door frame.
Garance is so upbeat and positive and makes you really feel relaxed and at ease.
She can walk, talk, direct and smile while she is photographing!
I have never seen anything like it, so at ease with herself and sure of her talent!
Just an amazing lady.
Thank you Garance!

3 comments:

little augury said...

http://littleaugury.blogspot.com/2011/01/ulla-stylegarance-dore.html

Hausfrau said...

Wow--congrats!

quintessence said...

I saw this fabulous shot over at little augury. Not only do you look beautiful but it's a little mini masterpiece of art direction. Adore your old Kelley - I think they look the best when they're broken in like this - and it's such a great color.