Monday, February 1, 2010

Madi Weinrib


My dear friend Madeline Weinrib is on her way to becoming one of the worlds most influential fabric designers. She has incredible vision, can combine shapes and colors like no other and everything is of the highest quality. She is a favorite with interior designers and magazine editors everywhere. Her press cuttings are incredible, and all in the short span of a few years.
A while back, I stopped at her Studio on Broadway in NYC for a spot of lunch with her and her staff and she showed me her new collection of clutches. They are absolutely gorgeous and well made, they just go with every outfit. I was like a kid in a candy store. Look for yourself and also check out her website where she has more of her work: www.madelineweinrib.com



pictures of bags: me, ulla
pictures of Madi: style saloniste
read more at: http://www.thestylesaloniste.com/2010/01/private-visit-and-preview-meet-designer.html#comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Natasha said...

Madeline Weinrib is one of my favorite designers, and I even did a little post on a sample sale I was invited to a while back...

Take a look if you have a chance;
http://so-much-more-than-nl.blogspot.com/2010/02/sample-sale.html

Northern Light