Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2010

GORGEOUS!! I went to Oscar de la Renta's Pre-Fall 2010 Fashion Show yesterday afternoon. The fabrics were great: Wool skirts embroidered with a Suzani motive, tie-dye striped silk, beautifully arranged sequins on cardigans, delicate cashmere knitwear... just the craftmenship is eye-watering. Each piece was really strong and tells its on little story. I can see women of all ages just falling in love with a least just one item, I bet you! A woman is a woman after all.


















1 comment:

little augury said...

Gorgeous all- my particular favourites- the nipped tight riotously colorful jacket with the wide border hem and cuffs and of course the patchwork look of the long skirt. Leaving the rest at knee or about to you and you and you-though they are gorgeous.that little emerald green coat-very striking. One of my favourite things from about 6 years ago,if memory serves is a pale blue embroidered cardigan and matching skirt Oscar- had to have it- now altered for my niece probably never worn together again but loves them both. I still love fashion-but less than for myself now.Thanks for the fun. la